Digest and Consume F.O.G.’s While Reducing Odors in Grease Traps and Lift Stations
Our BioCap-DP™ product is a proprietary blend of microbes specifically designed to operate in the harsh environments found in grease traps and lift stations that effectively controls the build-up of organics and grease while reducing associated odors.
BioCap-DP™ dissolvable bags can be used in lieu of pouring or dispensing product into grease traps and lift stations. The powder is designed as a slow-release application allowing you to “Toss and Forget”.
- Building Service
- Processing Plants
Bacteria in Dry Granular Form digest and consume F.O.G.s (Fats, Oils, and Grease) with slow release when you toss directly into grease traps and lift stations
- Reduce float malfunctions
- Reduce equipment malfunctions
- Reduce overflow
- Reduce pumping expenses
- Reduce Odors
- Reduce Corrosion Damage
- Reduce F.O.G.’s
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to many sanitizing agents
- Bacteria that Produce Enzymes Naturally
- Bacteria that naturally digests your grease trap and lift station waste
- Bacteria stable in broad pH and varying temperature range
- Specially designed microbes to survive and perform in the harsh environments found in grease traps and lift stations
- Contains buffers and stimulants for optimal organic reduction of odors and grease
- Reduces adhesion of F.O.G.’s on surfaces inside grease traps and lift stations
None required - “Toss and Forget” into grease trap of lift station.
- BioCap-DP™ – 5-gallon container (25 lbs.)
- pH: Near Neutral
- TYPE: Bacterial Blend
- FORM: Granules in one-pound bags
- ODOR: Earthy
- COLOR CHOICE: Brown
BioCap-DP™ is a proprietary blend of microbes utilizing only synergistic strains to treat unprocessed hydrocarbons, greases, phenols, and many F.O.G.’s (fats, oils, greases) compounds. During their polymorphic growth cycle, the vegetative microbes produce enzymes, organic acids, biosurfactants, and biopolymers beneficial for organic digestion and water clarification.
This product contains unique catalysts to facilitate the penetration into difficult deposits. A unique organic stabilization is used to extend shelf life until after initial dilution.
BioCap-DP™ should be kept closed when not in use. Store at 59°F to 110°F (15°C to 43.33°C) in a cool, covered area and is not exposed to direct sunlight. This product has a one-year shelf life in an unopened container.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling this product. When handling this product, accepted safety practices should be used. Consult the MSDS before handling.
BioCap-DP™ is shipped as a non-hazardous product, Class 50.
Routine Maintenance Grease Traps
Place 1 lb of BioCap-DP™ bags for every 1000 gallons of trap capacity into the system directly to water when possible (2 lbs. for medium grease and odors / 3 lbs. for heavy grease and odors).
Routine Maintenance Lift Stations
Place 3 lbs. of BioCap-DP™ bags into the system directly to water when possible (5 lbs. for medium grease and odors / 7 lbs. for heavy grease and odors).
Add bags every three to six weeks depending on desired results.