A Versatile Cleaner for all Surfaces from Residential to Industrial
Dr. KlarX™ Daily to Heavy Cleaner brings a new era of versatile and efficient cleaning to you in a single power-packed bottle. One cleaner that accomplishes the following:
- Streak-free cleaning of glass and stainless steel.
- Residue-free floor cleaning.
- Dull-free stubborn soil and grease removal.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Soap scum removal.
- Hard water spot removal.
- Both hard and soft surface cleaning.
All of the above with a neutral pH and a light-fresh fragrance. Save on space and eliminate multiple cleaners, if not all other cleaners.
Save time and money by eliminating the nuisance of having to purchase multiple cleaners for your different surfaces and applications. You no longer have to guess what cleaner to use or settle on a cleaner that is not suitable for your application. Simply Grab Dr. KlarX™ Daily to Heavy and enjoy efficient and satisfying cleaning almost anywhere.
Where to Use
Just about any hard or soft surface that is water-friendly.
- Stainless Steel
Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Transportation, Retail, Manufacturing, Health Care, and Food Industry
- Versatile cleaner for routine-daily cleaning and heavy-duty cleaning
- Clean, degrease, deodorize, and protect surfaces
- 2 biopolymers in a unique matrix function as an anti-stat, biostimulant, and dirt attractor during cleaning
- Water-based, non-corrosive, non-toxic
- Leaves behind a light-fresh fragrance.
- Our nano-polymer technology is built into the formulation, enhancing surface protection against odors, mold, and mildew.
- Loaded with active ingredients.
- Makes future cleanings easier, reducing labor costs.
- Surfaces remain cleaner for longer.
- Aids in UV light protection.
- There are two biopolymers, "A" and "B". These biopolymers have three ingredients in them, and they are "dirt attractants," "acts as an anti-stat,” and "biostimulants" for indigenous bacteria. Designed to work on inorganics as well as organics effectively.
- Clean and protect in one step. Reduce the development of mold and mildew after continued use.
- Easy removal of soap scum, hard water spots, rust, urine stains, grime, grease, scuffs, heal marks, tar, gum, lead, and rubber marks. Surfaces become more durable and become easier to clean.
- Reduce deep cleanings and labor costs.
Clean Surfaces and Reinforce Surface Protection in One Step
Each time you clean, you leave polymer-matrix technology behind, working for you in-between cleanings. The more you clean surfaces with Dr. KlarX™ Daily to Heavy, the easier it becomes.
Do not use and/or combine with other chemicals.
- Refer to dilution recommendations.
- Fill the container with water, then add concentrate to minimize foaming.
- Apply using a spray bottle or any fine mist sprayer.
- Wipe with a clean, lint-free cloth turning the cloth frequently so the clean side is always being used.
- For heavily soiled areas, allow Dr. KlarX™ Daily to Heavy to remain on the surface for 2-3 minutes before wiping.
- Use a non-abrasive pad for heavy buildup, soap scum, or water spots.
- As with all cleaning products, use protective wear as needed to avoid skin and eye contact.
Light Duty – 1oz per quart (32oz)
Medium Soils – 2oz per quart (32oz)
Heavy Duty – 3oz per quart (32oz)