Digest & Consume FOG’s while reducing odors in Lift Stations
Our BioCap-L™ product is a proprietary blend
of microbes (1 trillion per gallon) specifically designed to operate in the harsh environment found in lift stations that effectively control the build-up of organics and grease while reducing associated odors.
- Building Service
- Processing Plants
Contains over 1 Trillion Specific Blends of Microbes per Gallon
- Reduce float malfunctions
- Reduce equipment malfunctions
- Reduce overflow
- Reduce pumping expenses
- Reduce Odors
- Reduce Corrosion Damage
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to many sanitizing agents
- Bacteria that Produces Enzymes Naturally
- Bacteria that naturally digests your lift station waste
- Bacteria stable in broad pH and varying temperature range
- Specially designed microbes to survive and perform in harsh environments in lift stations
- Contains buffers and stimulants for optimal organic reduction of odors and grease
- Reduces adhesion of F.O.G.’s on surfaces inside lift stations
- Direct pour into the lift station
- Dispense into drain lines closest to the lift station
- Dispense directly into the lift station
1. BioCap-L™ – 5-gallon pail
2. Selected applicator
- Empty gallon container
- pH: Near Neutral
- TYPE: Bacterial Blend
- FORM: Liquid
- ODOR: Earthy
- COLOR CHOICE: Green
BioCap-L™ is a proprietary blend of microbes utilizing only synergistic strains to treat unprocessed hydrocarbons, greases, phenols, and many FOG (fats, oils, greases) compounds. During their polymorphic growth cycle, the vegetative microbes produce enzymes, organic acids, biosurfactants, and biopolymers beneficial for organic digestion and water clarification.
This product contains unique catalysts to facilitate the penetration into difficult deposits. A unique organic stabilization is used to extend shelf life until after initial dilution.
BioCap-L™ should be kept closed when not in use. Store at 59°F to 110°F (15°C to 43.33°C) in a cool, covered area and is not exposed to direct sunlight. This product has a one-year shelf life in an unopened container.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling this product. When handling this product, accepted safety practices should be used. Consult the MSDS before handling.
BioCap-L™ is shipped as a non-hazardous product, Class 50.
Excessive Grease and Odors
Utilize BioCap-L™ in addition to EnCapX Industrial to handle significant grease and odors.
Flows <100,000 gpd
Dispense 7oz of product daily into drain closest to lift station or directly into lift station.
Flow > 100,000 gpd
Dispense 10oz of product daily into drain closest to lift station or directly into lift station.
BioCap-L™ Tips: For additional system efficiency, an aerator and compressor can be installed at the site of the lift station. Bacteria thrive in high-oxygen environments.