Dr. KlarX™ Big Green concrete cleaner removes dirt, rust, wax film, and mud stains from tough finishes. It is ideal for older concrete cleaning and etching and it could be used on colored concrete and is great for rough-form finishes, sand-blasted surfaces, heavily textured surfaces, exposed aggregate (aggregate exposure), concrete block, and smooth concrete surfaces.
Where to Use
- Smooth concrete floor or walls
- Heavily textured concrete surfaces
- Form finished concrete
- Colored concrete
- Sand-blasted concrete
- Exposed aggregate
- Concrete block
Residential, Commercial, and Industrial.
- KlarX™ Big Green
- Airless spray pump
- Masonry nylon brush
- Water hose or pressure washer
- Plastic film to protect adjacent non-masonry surfaces
- Auto scrubber if cleaning indoors
- Ventilator if cleaning indoors
Features & Benefits
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Ozone Safe and Full VOC Compliance
- Corrects color and texture irregularities
- Removes Oil, Grease, Wax, and Stains from Concrete
- Removes smoke, rust, and efflorescence
- Test in inconspicuous area to confirm cleaning method being implemented.
- Protect non-masonry surfaces with poly film.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Prewet surface.
- Apply diluted cleaner onto the surface with an airless spray pump.
- Scrub the surface with a soft, fibered masonry nylon brush.
- Let set for 2‒3 minutes. Do not let the cleaning solution dry on the concrete.
- Thoroughly rinse off with water or pressure washing equipment (3 gallons per minute at 400‒600 psi).
- Always use caution when using a pressure washer. Take care not to damage the underlying surface.
- To avoid streaking, keep the lower area wet at all times.
- Repeat the above steps until stains are removed.
- For interior cleaning:
- Provide adequate ventilation for air circulation.
- The use of an auto-scrubber is recommended if a water hose or pressure washer is not suitable for application.
- Cleaning Grease Stains on Concrete
- Recommend diluting 1:1 with water or use undiluted.
Recommended Dilution Ratios:
- Smooth Concrete Floor: 1 part cleaner with 10 parts water
- Weathered or Etched Concrete Block: 1 part cleaner with 2 parts water
- General Concrete Block Cleaning: 1 part cleaner with 6 parts water
- Form Finished Concrete (Smooth or Rough Finish) 1 part cleaner with 6 parts water
- General Exposed Aggregate Concrete Surfaces: 1 part cleaner with 6 parts water
- Adjust dilution ratios based on the level of buildup on surfaces.
Storage, Handling & Shelf Life
- Keep the container closed when not in use.
- Store out of direct sunlight. Keep from Freezing.
- Avoid temperatures
> 100 °F or < 40 °F.
- Product can be stored up to 12 months.
- If the product is stored for a long time, lightly agitate, or shake well before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refer to SDS prior to use.
Keep product away from skin and eyes.
Do not swallow or ingest this product.
The use of rubber, neoprene, nitrile or other protective gloves and boots are required where prolonged or extensive use is expected.
Remove contaminated clothing and DO NOT wear again until thoroughly cleaned.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
EYES: Flush thoroughly with water. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
SKIN: Flood the surface with water, using soap or baking soda freely. If burns appear, cover them with moist magnesia or baking soda.
INGESTION: Call a physician immediately; drink a teaspoon or more of milk of magnesia or baking soda.
- Size: 4/1-gal, 5-gal Pails, 55-gal Drums, and 275-gal Totes
- Appearance: Deep Green Liquid
- Concentrate – Dilute 1oz to 3oz per quart
- pH: 9-10
- Flash Point: Same as Water
- Solubility: 100% Soluble in Water
- Stability: Stable