HYDROGEN PEROXIDE-BASED DISINFECTANT
• No Toxicity
• No Asthmagens
VS-1000 powerful formula was intentionally designed with today’s threats in mind. VS-1000 is a multi-purpose, germicidal, virucidal, and fungicidal cleaner and deodorizer that disinfects or sanitizes (non-food contact surfaces), cleans and removes malodors from hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces.VS-1000 is on the EPA LIST N of products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2. Ideal for use with VSE Global Disinfecting Machines (Contact NewEraSOS Sales Representative for spray applicator options)
RECOMMENDED LOCATION USE:
VS-1000 is a cleaner and deodorizer that disinfects or sanitizes, cleans, and removes malodors in one labor-saving step. Recommended for use in, but not limited to:
• Nursing Homes
• Hotels & Motels
• Office Buildings
• Locker Rooms
• Cruise Ships
• Retail Stores
DRY TIME FOR TYPICAL SPRAY APPLICATION WITH VSE SPRAY EQUIPMENT
Typically, VS-1000 dries within 2-5 minutes depending upon climate, air condition, humidity, etc.
*Can achieve longer wet time with over-saturation application
DWELL/CONTACT TIME (DILUTE 10 OZ PER 1 GALLON OF WATER)
When using VS-1000, allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes to kill HIV-1, Norovirus, and Feline Calicivirus. Allow a 10-minute contact time for all other organisms claimed. *
*Refer to the VS-1000 label for additional organisms
BEST PRACTICES: VS-1000 is ideal for use with VSE Global Disinfecting Machines. To protect yourself and others while using VS-1000, we advise you to take the following precautions:
• Wear goggles, a basic utility mask, and gloves when handling VS-1000 Disinfecting Concentrate, including when making dilutions.
NOTE: ALWAYS USE PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT WHEN SPRAYING DISINFECTING FLUIDS.
• After using VS-1000, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before eating or preparing food, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or going to the restroom.
• Do NOT spray around food or drink. VS-1000 is harmful if swallowed.
• If VS-1000 Disinfecting Concentrate contaminates clothing, remove immediately and wash thoroughly before reuse.
• Avoid contact with eyes. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury.